Many web designers choose to use WordPress for CMS (Content Management System) and blogging. Over the last few years it is now the most popular CMS.
Main Advantages of using WordPress
- Easy to use – WordPress lets you add new pages, blog posts, images and videos without needing any software.
- Access anywhere – WordPress works using any browser and on any device connected to the internet
- Search Engine friendly – WordPress makes it easy for search engines to read and index content on your website. Each page, post and image have its own meta tag, keywords, description and title making it easy to add specific keywords and allow very precise search engine optimisation.
- Blogging or Social Media – WordPress was originally built for blogging and has the capabilities built-in. You can link your blog to your business Facebook and Twitter accounts. Setting up RSS / email subscriptions to your blog, commenting and adding most recent blog posts to other pages of the site are easy to set up and helps to extend your company’s reach.
- Grow your Site – WordPress sites are very scalable and you can have thousands of pages or blog posts without compromising the performance. You can add ecommerce and calandars to your site.
If you want to know more information about WordPress and to speak to someone about training to use WordPress, please call us on 07948 701532.